Pick, bake and taste your very own Taboon flatbread, recipe from Palestine.
The Taboon’s name refers (taboun/tabun) to a clay oven, common in rural areas in the southern Levant, where Taboon originally is made. Your Taboon is a soft and versatile pocket bread and a delicious option for your wraps or sandwiches, dipping and filling it with cheese and aromatic herbs and having it for your breakfast or healthy snacking.
Enjoy your organic, vegan and vegetarian, wholemeal (slow-release carb) and aromatic Taboon.
In your gift box, you’ll receive:
- The pre-measured, carefully sourced ingredients from local suppliers and all that you need to bake 8 Taboon (15 cm diameter)
- A recipe card with a step by step easy to follow recipe, the Taboon story and heritage, and Leila’s baking tips
- One dough scraper
- One rolling pin
- A sheet of parchment paper
What you need to add from your own cupboard:
- Olive oil (preferably virgin olive oil)
- A pack of organic wholemeal flour
- A small pack of organic active dry yeast
- A small pack of Palestinian Za’atar (traditional mixed spice with aromatic dried herbs and roasted sesame seeds)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Enjoy our FREE DELIVERY kits!
We don’t offer returns. We are confident that our kits, with its easy guides and flavoursome ingredients, will supply enough enjoyment that you wouldn’t consider such a thing.